Visit our WEDsite! Click that GREEN link.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Moving to a New Home

I tried modifying this blog unfortunately it is much easier convenient and exciting for me to make a new one and I guess, it is also high time to move to a new home --- with a new look and feel, with labels, and all the widgets. *wink*

This blog has served me  6 long and loving years. Thanks to all who dropped by, stayed and who continued to visit the site. Super thank you! *hugs*

Friends, I'm keeping 2 blogs now. Make sure you bookmark them, okay? *smiles*

www.woo-mantalk.blogspot.com : talks about anything and everything!

www.mum2beee.blogspot.com : mostly about my journey to motherhood, a Mommyish-type of blog

Blogs help me keep in touch with old friends, friends from a far and meet new friends. That's why I'm loving it! 

This will be my last post. Bye and see you in my new home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …

TBB said...

thank you whoever you are! =) you should have put an alias so i can atleast address you properly. again, thank u.