Visit our WEDsite! Click that GREEN link.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Q-Tips

One of the many things I can't live without --- Q-Tips! The only cotton swabs that have more cotton at the tip than any other swab, making them a soft tool for a variety of uses. Can be used for family care (minor cuts and bruises, cleaning of ears/noses), home care (cleaning anything down to the last detail specially those tiny hard-to reach places), beauty tool (so versatile in terms of make up use --- eyeshadow, eyeliner, contour, cleaning the sides of the lips after lipstick and lipgloss).

I simply love Q-Tips that it comes in 500 count. Since I'm a hoarder, I don't have to worry of running out of swabs unlike the ones being sold in supermarkets. (100 count of less).  I really worry panic when I see my  closet of goods/toiletries' inventory depleting! *funny crazy me!* I normally keep 2-3 packs of Q-Tips (500 count each) and store a certain quantity in my clear swab container and keep the rest of the swabs sterile in the box.

Now I wanna try their cute pull-out packaging at 285 count that is attractive enough to sit on my dresser.  *wink* I hope they're available already locally (PX stores) otherwise I have to ask my FA friend, Maita to get these for me on her next trip to US. *smiles.

Try it, I'm sure you'll love Q-Tips too!

Photo credit: http://www.qtips.com/products.php

No comments: