Visit our WEDsite! Click that GREEN link.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Twin Bees!

I'm thinking of a good dessert after dinner craving for chocolates everyday! There's no reason to deny that. *haha* Since we haven't gone to the grocery yet, I had no choice but rely on my Chunky Chips Ahoy that has been stored in my cookie container for God knows when!

I was jumping for joy to receive this box from my dear SIL, Kreci.

Lookie lookie...



Twin Bees in beehives! So cute!!! Parang ayaw kong kainin tuloy kawawa ang Bees! *haha*

Thank you Kreci! *mwhugs* 

5 comments:

... said...

tsup.hug ate!!! im glad you liked my pasalubong :) specially for you!!! cheesle! :D

piranha said...

Cute!!! Ano ito parang mallows ba?

TBB said...

tnx again kreci! =)

jeng, white chocolate coated icing then on the bottom part chocolate cupcake pala siya. it's fatteniiiiing but tastes good! haha. =)

where u know?

TBB said...

oppsss! where u now***?

TBB said...

oppsss! where u now***?